Any bride will tell you the months leading to the wedding can be stressful, especially when it comes to trying to lose those last few pounds or avoid putting on an extra pound before the big day. Nutrition and fitness are key but it is important to go about it in the right manner. Here are seven tips every bride to be, needs to keep in mind if they have been searching for the best nutrition and fitness tips for brides to be:
- It’s All About Balance- While you do not want to gorge yourself on ice cream and pizza a month before your wedding but likewise you do not want to starve yourself either. Likewise, you do want to stay active but you do not want to wear yourself ragged in the process either.
- Remember Hydration- Hydration is important for every system in your body but many brides are surprised to learn that staying hydrated will help them look better too. Hair, skin, nails, and eyes all look better when you are properly hydrated so remember to drink that water!
- Stay Gym Smart- if you are already going to the gym that is good and if you want to start that is fine too. But remember to be smart about your workouts. A varied and diverse routine is better than pounding out 30-60 minutes of cardio and nothing else till your next gym trip.
- Movement is Key- If you cannot get to the gym due to time or physical constraints then be as active as you can in your day to day life. Any movement is better than none and helps you keep off that extra pound and can even help you slim down a little more before the big day.
- Plan, Prepare, Practice- You have a plan in place for your wedding so make one for your personal life too. Prepare for things that might come up so you know how to handle them calmly and rationally. And practice calm thinking and positive thoughts each day!
- Don’t Neglect Yourself- While you won’t forget that the wedding is for you and your significant other, it can be easy to lose sight of your personal needs during the preparations. Be sure to take some personal time to relax and meditate and be alone to rest and recharge.
- Realize You Are Doing Great- The final tip for brides to be to stay healthy and fit for the big wedding is to not be too hard on yourself and to acknowledge the progress you make. Small steps are great and remember you are beautiful no matter what and will be a wonderful bride!
For any wedding, one thing that often causes tress for the new couple is struggling with nutrition and fitness tips for brides to be. If you need more help planning for your wedding and have questions about fitness, nutrition, or other wedding planning needs, contact us today here at Cashmere Dreams. We have helped hundreds of brides to be with their wedding planning needs and concerns and we can do the same for you as well! Let our wedding experts help you with the best nutrition and fitness tips for brides as we provide the support and encouragement you need. Call today to schedule your consultation appointment with our team.